Labs at home
We will be learning about the Scientific Method and the steps necessary to perform experiments at home in the next several weeks. Please take a look at the sample to get an idea of what to expect. After completing at least one successful lab at school using the Scientific Method process, then try "Labs at Home" with family and friends.
Labs at home can absolutely be done with the help of family and friends, or if you would like, all on your own. Use the Lab Worksheet to complete your study. You may complete one per grading period for 25 points. The due dates are listed in extra credit tab. If your work is not up to par, you will need to redo it to be considered for the points.
- If you have a helper (ex: mom,grampa,older brother), they need to be listed on form as well. You should also thank them!
- If you partner with another student, you each need to turn in a form individually and list who you worked with on your form.
- All work must be neat and legible.
- All information must be completed. If you fail to comply, your paper will be sent to the Black Hole file.
- Here is an example of the thoroughness required to be considered for extra credit. Sample
3rd Grading Period
4th Grading Period
Use this worksheet to record your lab work.
GET YOUR LABS HERE--->Approved Websites